T.I.M.E. Kids pre-schools is a chain of pre-schools launched by T.I.M.E., the national leader in entrance exam training. T.I.M.E. Kids pre-schools are backed by educational expertise of over 25 years, well trained care providers and a balanced educational programme.
The programme at T.I.M.E. Kids pre-schools aims at making the transition from home to school easy, by providing the warm, safe, caring and learning environment that young children have at home. Our play schools offer wholesome, fun-filled and memorable childhood education to our children. The programme at T.I.M.E. Kids pre-schools is based on the principles of age-appropriate child development practices.
Why is a Preschool needed?
Between 2 to 6 years of age, children are curious, eager to learn and assimilate information rapidly, and express interest and wonder in each new discovery. These qualities make them prime candidate for education, although most are not ready for structured primary or elementary education.
A Preschool ensures that these developmentally critical years are utilized for the Child’s benefit
The programme at T.I.M.E. Kids pre-schools aims at making the transition from home to school easy, by providing the warm, safe, caring and learning environment that young children have at home.
Our play schools offer wholesome, fun-filled and memorable childhood education to our children. The programme at T.I.M.E. Kids pre-schools is based on the principles of age-appropriate child development practices.
Play Group, PG – 1.5 Years +
Nursery, Pre K.G – 2.5 Years +
L.K.G – P.P 1, Pre Primary 1 – 3.5 Years +
U.K.G – P.P 2, Pre Primary 2 – 4.5 Years +
Age Group : 1.5 yrs – 2.5 yrs
Timings : 9:30 am – 12:30 noon (3 hrs per day), Monday – Friday
Highlights of PG Curriculum
Gross motor, Fine motor, Sensory, Language readiness, Math readiness, Social Skills, Emotional Skills
Free play learning stations, Prayer time, Story time, Circle Time, Sensorial activities, Splash pool, Sandpit play, Sing along – Rhyme time, Art and craft, Special days (concept and theme related), Festival celebrations and many more…
Our GOAL at T.I.M.E. Kids pre-schools is to provide interaction and experiences to help kids to:
Develop socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively;
Develop problem solving skills;
Develop conflict resolution skills; and
Be a responsible member of the community
will be given to each and every Kid
Bag, T-Shirt, Id cards (Kids), Id cards (Parents), Diary, Certificate – I am a star, Certificate – Participation, Certificate – Graduation, Medal, Cap, Crayons, Progress Card, Soft Toy, Coloring Kit
will be given to each and
My Number Book, My Alphabet Book, Rhymes & Story Book, My Theme Book, Tiny Tots, Slate, Coloring Kit, Scrap Book, Phonics Picture Book, Pattern Writing, English Primer, My little world, etc.,,
T.I.M.E. Kids Preschool, Kilpauk – Chennai
Play Group * Nursery / Pre K.G * L.K.G * U.K.G
Day Care & After School Care * After School Activities
#140, A.K.Swamy Nagar 4th Street (Secretariat Colony)
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600010.
(Near “MORE” Shop, Next to IOB Bank)
9136 888 111, 8248 627 201
Olivers is home to wonderful day camps for preschoolers. Our programs offer developmentally appropriate fun, where kids experience the great outdoors, delve into arts & crafts and bounce & tumble in water.
An Oliver’s Summer program is equipped to create new joyful surprises everyday for children with a series of activities that also embrace learning at best.
For more details call ::: 9133738855 | 9133318793
Hi parents and kids..
First playschool in kolakusma dhanbad announces free admission for april 2018.. hurry limited seats only… call us on +91 7644870460, 7352801113
Hi parents and kids..
First playschool in kolakusma dhanbad announces free admission for april 2018.. hurry limited seats only…
At Mini Makers Summer Camp we follow the approach of learning by doing… Many fun, engaging and creative activities have been arranged for your child to stay engaged, sharp, keep cool and re-energize this summer. The amazing program will help bring out the best of creative imagination in your child, activate both sides of their brains & improve their fine motor skills. Day Care and transport available through the day.
- Activities planned for the camp:
– Build your own Toy
– Camp Recycle
– Theme Poster Making
– Paper Crafts
– IQ & Logic Puzzles
– Brain Teasers
(Manners and Etiquettes),
Phonics and Vocabulary
Rhythm and Beats
Age Group: 3 years to 11 years
- Start Date: 4th April, 9th April, 16th April, 2nd May, 7th May & 14th May
- End Date: 27th April & 25th May
- Timing:- 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Venue Address :-Elements Kids – Kasavanahalli Road
469/11, Kasavanahalli Road, Kaikondrahalli,
Off Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
Ph – 9902874928
Elements Kids – Harur Road
51, 4th Cross, Royal Placid Ph.3, Nr Vibgyor
School, HSR Extn, Haralur Rd, Bangalore
Ph – 9513310076
- Contact Person: Ms. Avani
- Contact Number: 9902874928, 9513310076
- Website: www.elementskids.com
- Facebook Page: Na
KidzShala is one of the best play schools that provides quality pre-nursery education for kids in Indore, India. KidzShala, an initiative by an IIT alumnus is a Pre School cum Activity Club. work on an entirely different pedagogy. We believe that every child is born with unlimited potential which needs encouragement to make them an outstanding individual. It is important that their individual needs are identified through observation and documentation of their interest, development and progress. They grow, develop, get confused and then correct themselves. They come to us with a shaky body language and walk out with refined overall skills. It’s about one thing all the time, LEARNING!
Admissions are open for Preschool, Daycare & Evening Activity Classes.
For more details Call – +91-9589989931 or Visit – http://www.kidzshala.com/
Face book Page – https://www.facebook.com/kidzShalapreschool/
Pre School Admissions in Banjara Hills Hyderabad
Our pre-school curriculum is based on a learning theory called “Constructivism & Multiple Intelligences”. This is a “hands on, minds on” theory based curriculum, focusing on experiential learning.
We have designed a child-centric curriculum, which emphasizes on the Seven Domains of Learning:
- Physical Development
- Mathematical Understanding
- Language and Literacy
- EVS /Concepts
- Personality and Social Development
- Creative Development
- Music and Movement
Specialized Learning Centres
All classrooms are arranged as ‘learning centers’, with well-defined spaces, which are conducive for:
- Exploring and experimenting
- Problem solving
- Decision Making
- Role Playing
- Imaginative use
- Discovering their personal interests
The different kinds of activities that are done in these learning-centres include:
- Building and Construction
- Role Play
- Mathematics and Science
- Reading and Listening
- Sensory Play
Benefits of Our Play School Curriculum
- Constructivism & Multiple Intelligence concentrates on learning how to think and understand, so children don’t rely on repetitive memorization.
- Children create organizing principles which they can take with them to other learning systems, as the skills acquired through a constructivist approach are transferable. This is because engaging children’s creative instincts develops their ability to express knowledge through a variety of ways.
- By ground learning activities in an authentic, real-world context, constructivism stimulates and engages children to learn to question things and apply their natural curiosity to the world.
- Constructivism promotes social and communication skills by creating a classroom environment that emphasizes collaboration and exchange of ideas, which helps children to learn and articulate their views.
- Children learn to effectively work as individuals as well as in groups.
Description of Class Rooms
- Tender Feet (Toddlers) Tiny tots hopping and smiling in their class room stamps their signature smiles and baby steps. Keenly learning and exploring.
- Junior Lambs (Nursery) The Nurseries have inquisitive mind of their own. Happily and cheerfully mingling with their mentor and peers.
- Smart Kids (PP I) A young constructive mind with good cognitive development and gross motor skills enjoy their hands on minds on approach learning technique.
- Master Minds (PP II) The genius in the making, are ready to take over the world as disciplined learners.
Mobile : 08008611234
E mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Play School Address:
First Innings – The Play School
Door No 8-2-269, Road No 2,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034
Google Maps Directions: https://goo.gl/iG7LSa
Your baby’s mind is like a sponge in the first few years and it is very important to see what it soaks in, for, it lasts a life time.
Welcome to Hyderabad’s first school, which is based on a unique curriculum called constructivism – where the child forms, or constructs, much of what they have learnt or grasped. We not only have a special curriculum, but also our teachers are specifically trained to handle the little ones in a special way. With child specialists, Special help and support is given to ensure your child is not only safe, but also will be able to learn and grasp a lot more than any average child. In addition to a vast area of three floors, which is designed in a way to suit a child’s growth in every aspect, the school is a dream start of every kid.
Why wait? Enroll today!!!
Early Steps Preschool is an early childhood program in which children combine learning with play in a program run by professionally trained teachers. We offer Daycare, Playgroup, Nursery and Kindergarten